Take part in changing the healthcare industry and build a service that makes a difference, together with a multifunctional team that will help you accelerate your career.
FRISQ develops next-generation solutions to transform healthcare. Our solutions enable care providers and patients to work together as a team through shared digital care plans, allowing patients to be more involved in their care while ensuring better utilization of healthcare resources. A smarter solution, both for care providers and for patients.
FRISQ is growing rapidly in Sweden. Because of that, we are on the lookout for ambitious and talented people to join our passionate team, on our mission to transform healthcare.
We are now looking for a driven and talented Web Developer to join our development team and transform the healthcare industry with us.
At FRISQ Web, we work mainly with the latest version of Angular and its ecosystem but are also building in React and are not limiting ourselves to only work with one ecosystem. Candidates appreciating this flexibility will find FRISQ to be an inspiring opportunity.
Skills and requirements
We see that all candidates have:
- At least 6 years experience from front-end development of web applications
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with React or Angular (2+) and its CLI
- Experience with automated testing, e.g.:
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: SCSS, SASS, LESS...
- Experience in building large, data-heavy web applications
- Experience with modern web development tooling stack: Git, npm/yarn, ESLint/TSLint, Prettier, and CI/CD via tools like Jenkins.
We see that an ideal candidate has:
- Experience with React Native, Redux (or similar state-handler)
- Good proficiency in the Swedish language
We find it to be extra valuable if the candidate:
- Has a degree in Computer Science or similar
- Has worked with developing health care solutions
When you start at FRISQ, you will quickly start working with our main product, FRISQ Care, developing the web version of the product as well as the admin page. We expect you to be proficient in working in teams and finishing assigned tasks with high quality according to our standards, as well as being able to embrace new technology easily when needed.
Accelerate your career within a value-driven company and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make an actual impact on society.
- Involvement. Take responsibility for the entire development process and be part of a fantastic journey within an industry ripe for disruption. Your contribution will make patients' lives better, and you will be very proud of your involvement in transforming healthcare.
- Great colleagues. The people at FRISQ come from different backgrounds, with previous careers in healthcare, business development, and systems development, but all share the same passion for transforming the healthcare industry.
- Personal development. We promote a culture open to initiatives, sharing knowledge, to grow as individuals with experience and responsibility. We aim to hire the best people and make sure they’re given the right environment to continue to grow.
This position is based in Stockholm. During the pandemic, we are working remotely only. In the future, we expect to be flexible remote with 2-3 days per week in the office. We are not able to provide support for relocation from outside of Sweden.
FRISQ is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in our workplace. For applications to be considered they need to include both resume and cover letter.